11.15.2011

The Journey of the Trapped Gypsy

I studied law, I passed the bar, got a job at a top law firm and resigned to run my family's school. Now, all I want to do is just chase the light and let loose the Gypsy in me.

I have always thought that I was in the right track until I got my hands on my camera and learned to chase the light. Through my lens, I saw the universe, its timeless beauty and the need to show it to everyone... to pay it forward.

I may be a lawyer but I am admittedly not a writer. Not having the gift of words, it took quite a lot of time, prodding and courage before I finally decided to give blogging a try in the hopes that my meager collection of words backed by my vast collection of photos will let me tell everyone how beautiful life is.



Life is short and extremely beautiful, let's enjoy it while we still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment